Repair corrupt Office files
How to repair corrupt Microsoft Office files? How to recover my Office documents? Microsoft Corporation, the vendor of Microsoft Office system, recommends Office file recovery software as the best recovery system for Microsoft Office.
Just download Office file recovery software to get all Microsoft Office files recovered. This automatic file recovery program will recover:
- Microsoft Office Word documents,
- Excel sheets,
All Microsoft Office documents will be found and recovered with the Office file recovery software.
Microsoft Office is an office suite of interrelated desktop applications, servers and services for the Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems, introduced by Microsoft in 1989. Initially a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Additionally, a "Pro" (Professional) version of Office included Microsoft Access and Schedule Plus. Over the years, Office applications have grown substantially closer with shared features such as a common spell checker, OLE data integration and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications scripting language. Microsoft also positions Office as a development platform for line-of-business software under the Office Business Applications (OBA) brand.
Microsoft Word is a word processor and was previously considered to be the main program in Office. Its proprietary DOC format is considered a de facto standard, although Word can also use a new XML-based, Microsoft Office-optimized format called .DOCX which has been standardized by Ecma International as Office Open XML and its SP2 update will support ODF and PDF. Word is also available in some editions of Microsoft Works. It is available for the Windows and Mac platforms. Office file recovery software can recover Word documents of any version. The first version of Word, released in the autumn of 1983, was for the MSDOS operating system and had the distinction of introducing the mouse to a broad population. Word 1.0 could be purchased with a bundled mouse, though one was not required.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program which originally competed with the dominant Lotus 1-2-3, but eventually outsold it. It is available for the Windows and Mac platforms. The current Mac version has removed Visual Basic functionality so macros cannot be used and those generated in previous iterations of Office no longer work. Microsoft announced in May 2008, that Visual Basic would be returning to Excel in future versions. Microsoft released the first version of Excel for the Mac in 1985, and the first Windows version (numbered 2.05 to line up with the Mac and bundled with a run-time Windows environment) in November 1987.
Microsoft Outlook, not to be confused with Outlook Express, is a personal information manager and e-mail communication software. The replacement for Windows Messaging, Microsoft Mail and Schedule+ (Plus) starting in Office 97, it includes an e-mail client, calendar, task manager and address book. Although historically it has been offered for the Mac, the closest to an equivalent for Mac OS X is Microsoft Entourage, which offers a slightly different feature set. New Office for Mac will reintroduce Outlook, replacing Entourage.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a popular presentation program for Windows and Mac. It is used to create slideshows, composed of text, graphics, movies and other objects, which can be displayed on-screen and navigated through by the presenter or printed out on transparencies or slides. This is convenient for school or work presentations.Office Mobile for Windows Mobile 5.0 and later features a version of PowerPoint called PowerPoint Mobile. Movies, videos, sounds and music, as well as Wordart and Autoshapes can be added to slideshows.
Microsoft Publisher is a program mostly used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletter, and postcards.
Here are listed other desktop applications from Microsoft Office suit, which documents also may be recovered by Office file recovery software:
- Microsoft Access — Database manager.
- Microsoft InfoPath — an application to design rich XML-based forms.
- Microsoft OneNote — Note-taking software for use with both tablet and conventional PCs.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer — a WYSIWYG HTML editor and web design program for customizing SharePoint applications, it replaces Microsoft Office FrontPage (it is not bundled in any Office suite).
- Microsoft Project — Project management software to keep track of events and to create network charts and Gantt charts (it is not bundled in any Office suite).
- Microsoft Visio — Diagram and flowcharting software (it is not bundled in any Office suite).
- Microsoft Office Communicator — Integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real time (it is bundled with Office Professional Plus and Enterprise.).
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging — an application that supports editing scanned documents.
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning — a scanning and OCR application.
- Microsoft Office Groove — a proprietary peer-to-peer collaboration software leveled at businesses.
- Microsoft Office InterConnect — Business-relationship database available only in Japan.
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager — Basic photo management software (similar to Google's Picasa or Adobe's Photoshop Elements). Replaced Microsoft Photo Editor.
- Microsoft Office Document Image Writer — a virtual printer allowing documents from Microsoft Office or any other application to be printed and stored in an image file in TIFF or Microsoft Document Imaging Format format.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server — collaboration server
- Microsoft Office Communications Server (formerly Live Communications Server) — real time communications server
- Microsoft Office Forms Server — allows InfoPath forms to be accessed and filled out using any browser. Office Forms Server is a standalone server installation of InfoPath Forms Services.
- Microsoft Office Groove Server — centrally managing all deployments of Microsoft Office Groove in the enterprise
- Microsoft Office Project Server — project management server
- Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server — allows creation of a project portfolio, including workflows, hosted centrally
- Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server — allows customers to monitor, analyze, and plan their business
All your Microsoft Office documents will be recovered automatically with the Office file recovery software.
Recover Office Documents – Download Office file recovery software now !